Thursday, February 26, 2009

18 1/2 Weeks

Well we all survived the separation. Tyler and I left last Thursday the 19th to go to the True Church conference in Muscle Shoals, AL. We had a wonderful time of fellowship with those from our church here and those from Briar. The conference was on Repentance and it was very challenging. I never thought that there were 2 kinds of repentance, you can have man-centered repentance or God given repentance. If you have never thought about it take some time to consider whether you have worldly sorrow over your sin because of the consequences it brings or whether you are broken because you have offended the Holy God of the universe. It took be back and I had to re-examine my life. The conference was great but I was ready to come home and see my little girl.

Grace Life Church of Muscle Shoals

While we were gone Mom stayed here with Abbi. Poor mom got sick the second day we were gone, but I think she still got to enjoy some time with Abbi. When we got back on Sunday I couldn't believe how much her face had changed in 4 days. Well these pictures/videos are from the middle of the week since we weren't here on Saturday...



This is a reenactment of the day Tyler proposed


Abbi can now roll over from her back to her stomach and vice versa. She doesn't do it a whole lot yet but I know it will be soon. She reaches for stuff now...just watch

No comments: