Thursday, March 26, 2009

5 Months


Well things are getting a lot busier around here and so I don't know if you will get an update every week....but I promise one at least every month and probably sporadically throughout the month.

Updates on Abbi
1) She is sitting up on her own for at least 20 mins before she topples
2) she is pushing her walker around the dining room
3) I think she is trying to say MAMA
4) She rolls over all the time
5) She is pushing up and fulling extending her arms when lying on her stomach.
6) She reaches for things and grasps stuff much better now
7) She eats bananas, peas, carrots, squash, applesauce (not her favorite), rice and oatmeal cereal, and of course milk.

She is growing so much....just look at these 5 month pictures.


Happy Baby

I Love my Daddy!

Whoa, what a face!

Sitting up all on her own

Yea look at me .....whoa

*Crash* "well i still have a round bottom"

1 comment:

Mendi said...

Ahhh! She's just gorgeous!