Monday, April 27, 2009

6 Months

6 month picture

Well you have all been waiting so patiently for us to update this. I can't believe that half of a year has already gone by. Abbi is changing so much every day. She is sitting up all by herself, she rolls all over the place, she drinks juice from a sippy cup, she is working on standing and pulling up, she is also trying to crawl. (Watch the videos below)

We have almost finished all our projects on the house. I will update with pictures as soon as it is all done.

Here are some pictures we have taken the past few weeks. They are in order of being taken.
"Hmm this end taste funny"
Easter dress
Don't I Look cute in my overalls
Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
My new swing

"You know the difference between me and you?

I make this look good" =)

Fun day at the park with mommy and daddy!

Ah yes the peaceful moments.

She likes to stand and try to walk




1 comment:

Nana and Grandpa said...

what a precious grandaughter