Tuesday, July 15, 2008

1 year and 1 day

Well today makes a year and day that we have been married. We have learned so much about each other....some good and some tolerable. God has been great to us this year and has brought us through alot of tough times. Here are three of the top experiences that we have had. First, we were married after not knowing each other for very long. Second God moved us away from everyone we knew in Texas and brought us to Illinois to serve Him. And Last but not least He has given us the blessing of a little girl...who we are so excited to see. We are leaning on Him to get us through the next 60 years or so.

We would like to say thank you again to all of those who were involved in our wedding either by participating or coming and watching. Thank you to those who have helped to keep up accountable this past year. Please continue to do so in the years to come.

So.....to everyone who has been waiting on it. I finally got our blog up.....now don't expect me to update this thing everyday. But I will update regularly especially when Abigail gets here.

The Loopers

2 comments:

memaw stroud said...

I think this is cool and am excited about reading it..love you both!

MeMaw Stroud

Alaskan said...

I can't believe its been so long already. I'm excited to be reading the blog! I can't wait to start hearing stories about your little girl. Love ya girl!