Thursday, July 24, 2008

Abigail Update

We went to the doctor today and everything is going great. Abbi is growing and moving around. She ia about 2 lbs and 2 oz and looks healthy. From some of the pictures that we saw she has some of Tyler's features. See what you think.... (Now realize that these are not the greatest cause she is still inside me =)) I will try and interpret some of them.


This is a 4D shot of her little face (if you look hard you can see she has some hair)

Here she had her little hand up to her mouth. It looks like she may be sucking her thumb.



This is only a 2D picture but you can see her hand going up on the left
and pushing on my stomach.



This is not the greatest cause her eye looks funny...but she has
her little hand in front of her eye. She is camera shy.
Well I hope ya'll enjoyed these as much as we did. It won't be long till she will be here...about 8-10 weeks hopefully. We are really excited about our little girl. God has been gracious and has kept both me and her safe through all of this.
Serving Christ

2 comments:

Va said...

Thank you for inviting me to read your blog. I love Abigail's crib, it is beautiful. I hope you are enjoying life in Illinois. I am originally from Stronghurst, IL, close to Monmouth. Be sure to try pork tenderloin sandwiches if you haven't yet. It sounds like Tyler is going to be very busy this semester. I will keep the Looper family in my prayers.

memaw stroud said...

I can't believe how far technology has come with being able to see Abbi before she gets here. Actually the real wonder is the awesome power of God and the whole birth process. I can't wait until she arrives and we get to meet face to face! Love ya!

Mom S