Saturday, November 29, 2008

6 Weeks Old

Well Thanksgiving is over and there are so many things for us to be thankful for. We really missed all our family at Thanksgiving this year, but we didn't spend it alone. Brett's mom and dad invited us over to have Thanksgiving with them and their family. They had a lot of food. We are very thankful to have a church family here that loves us and ministers to us. We are thankful for our Savior, all our family and friends and especially thankful this year for our little girl!

Sorry we didn't update last week we ran out of batteries and I didn't go get any until the middle of the week. But don't worry I got the rechargeable ones now so we shouldn't run out anymore. Tyler did take one last Saturday so here she is at 5 weeks...just look at her =)


She has moved to her own bed now and she seems to do pretty well in there. She is sleeping good and only gets up every 3 or 4 hours. We are progressing in the right direction =).


" I would rather be sleeping next to Mommy!"

Today I pumped some milk for her to see if she would take a bottle and so far we are not having any luck with it. I have bottles that are supposed to be just like breastfeeding, but she doesn't like it. Good thing I don't plan on going any where for a long period of time without her.


"Daddy is trying to feed me a bottle and I don't like it!...Where is my Mommy?!"

"I am so happy in the mornings."

"Talk to the hand"

Here is a short video clip of her first theology lesson. I had gone to the store and when I got back this is what I found. She never took her eyes off of Tyler while he was reading. It was so cute!

Abigail is now 9 pounds 4 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. She is growing very fast. Well that is all for this weekend. We will do our best to keep updating every week. Stay tuned for more. We love you all and can't wait to see everyone in December.

4 comments:

Empty Nest said...

beautiful and such a wonderful blessing!!

Nana and Grandpa said...

Hey guys hope you all had a wounderful thanksgiving we cant wait to see ya at Christmas...

Nana and Grandpa said...

You didnt let my lil' cindarella eat too much turkey did ya

Lacey said...

Abbi is so beautiful and getting so big!

You guys are in our prayers and we think of you so often.

We can't wait to see you at Christmas!