Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well I haven't been on here and updated in a long time. Tyler beats me to it...he is a very excited and proud daddy. Everything is going well here, Abbi and I are doing well. She is not sleeping throught the night yet which is expected. However, she has moved to waking up every 4 hours instead of 2. It is such a blessing that the Lord has allowed me to stay home with her. I get plenty of rest here at home with her.

I put Abbi on her belly this morning so she could show off her skills. She is a little inch worm and she moves so well. (my battery died though so I didn't get all of her moving. I'll try again another day) She is getting so big she is a little over 8 pounds now and is staying awake more during the day. She is looking more and more like her daddy. I love watching her little faces she makes.

I wanted to say thank y'all for all the prayers and support throughout the pregnancy and delivery. God has blessed us with a beautiful little girl and I give Him all the praise for her.

No comments: