Friday, June 1, 2012

sibling rivalry

Well it has finally happened...after all the lovey dovey Abbi has done to Titus...he is now getting into her stuff. She now says "mom I wanna play by myself" (Gasp! I never thought I would hear those words). Tyler laughs cause Titus can now aggravate his sister. That is the funniest thing that has happened recently. Here are some of the other changes....

Tyler has been working hard at the church. He has got the church a website now so check it out here fbccrowell.org. He is making the way through the Gospel of Mark on Sunday mornings and he is starting a new study on Wednesday nights called "How to Study the Bible".

I am about to start a children's study on Wednesday nights called "Big Questions and Answers" I am opening it up to pre-k - 6th grade. We are doing a test run through the summer to see how it goes and how many kids we get. I am pretty excited and anxious :) I have been trying to start a new hobby called gardening :) So far Abbi and I have planted some sunflowers and some other flowers and they are still alive...YAY!

Titus is walking and almost running now (watch the video in the previous post) He is learning the hard "NO" word. He has his 2 front teeth in now which makes 6 all together. I think he is trying to say sissy...at least he has the sssss down. His first birthday is this month! I can't believe he is already a year old!

Abbi is growing up to be a beautiful young lady. Her hair is getting so long, her vocabulary is growing, her knowledge of picking out letters and numbers is increasing! I am so proud of her. She is also an excellent big sister although sometimes she wants to be his mother! (wait till she learns about that pain ;)) She got a new tricycle that she is riding, a swing set and a little pool. She does still talk about how much she wants to go back to Illinois. Poor girl she kinda understands but doesn't really cause she tells me "When we go back to our old house...brother Brett can teach us and Danny can sing" Aw her whole world was turned upside down. She does like getting to see all those grandparents and great grandparents though and even the great great grandparents!

Enjoy some pictures and a video of Titus dancing. I will try to get more pics of Abbi next time....she doesn't like being in the pictures much anymore...she likes to take them.
 Mommy-Titus moment

Sissy dresses me like a princess!

 Lov'n some cousin time

 "Daddy what is on your face?" (stickers)
 Playtime with daddy...he is such a good sport
Titus is even climbing

He has started dancing to music. Watch the first part close


Well that is the latest in our lives. We would love to hear from everyone. So send us an email, skype us, or give us a call. We love you all. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful family! Miss you guys!