Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summer in Texas

Well the summer has been pretty steady and HOT!  Things at the church are moving right along. The children's study on Wednesday nights has been a great time of God's Word, fun and food. We had VBS around the middle of July and had a great turn out of 45 kids. We gave away 3 bikes and a couple of iTunes gift cards. At the end of the 3 days we had a big fish fry and had a great turn out of all the parents and church members.

I went and registered Abbi for headstart the other day and she is so excited to be going to school. She starts Aug 27 and will go M-F 7:45 - noon. I am excited for her to be able to meet new kids and have new friends. So far all 7 of the kids in her class are girls. Mom and Dad are ok with that!

Titus is growing bigger and developing great. He now says juice cause that is all he likes to drink. He is running all over the place and learning to stand up to his big sister

We are excited to be having the Hundleys, some friends from Illinois, coming down to see us tomorrow. It will be a great time of fellowship and catching up while we have been apart.

Enjoy the couple of pictures I was able to get loaded


We had some Family Pictures taken this summer and you can view them by clicking on the link.

I apologize for taking so long to update...I have a good excuse though....I have been trying to upload some videos and I guess our connection speed here is to slow, but I am going to keep trying. I have been on here several times over the past month trying to get them to load. Maybe next month you'll get to see some videos of abbi dancing to swing music...it's funny ;)

No comments: