Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October

Sorry I missed a month....it seems like September went by really really fast. Let me catch you up on what has been happening....

Abbi started school and has been loving it. She is in headstart but since headstart and pre-k were such small classes here (7 kids each) they had to combine them, which is wonderful because now Abbi gets to be in class with Bentley. Bentley in our youth pastor's daughter and her and Abbi are great friends. Everyday Abbi comes home telling me about the things her and Bentley and Rachel, another little girl, have done. She is always so excited to go in the mornings. In fact last Saturday she said she was ready for school and when I told her it was Saturday and that no one was there, she said "it's ok I'll wait for them." She was very sad that I wouldn't let her go. A side from school Abbi is also taking a tumbling class every Monday. She has learned how to do a back bend and it working on a hand stand. She is tumbling all over the house!

On to Titus....well he is getting bigger as suspected and I can tell that he is starting to develop some words. For awhile now he has decided that he didn't need to speak and all he needed to do was throw a fit to get what he wanted.....that's not working for him :). I have also learned that he has a little temper...wonder where he gets that :) When Abbi goes to school Titus loves having the house to himself for about the first hour and then he starts missing his sister.

Things are the church are going great. Tyler is still preaching through Mark and we are in chapter 6. On Sunday evenings we are going through a book about evangelism which has been really good. Wednesdays are prayer meeting. We are doing a Praise Kids on Wednesday afternoons, which is like a kids choir. They are working on a song to do for Veterans Day and then Christmas music too. I have been getting things organized to have a Home for the Holidays like they do at Second. It is a women's banquet and I have a dear friend coming to speak on being a Titus 2 woman. I very excited about it and hope it will be a blessing to the ladies especially the widows. It is for all women not just the ones in our church.

Last but not least this week is Abbi's 4th birthday!! I can't believe how much she has grown. God has blessed us with 4 wonderful years of raising her and I look forward to many more in the future. She has changed so much and is becoming such a beautiful little lady. Enjoy the pictures and videos(if I can get them to load)

PS. I added an email feed on the side of this site were you can put your email address in and then it will send you an email everytime I update :)

No comments: